We’d love to be part of your special day. Our bright, well-lit sanctuary can seat up to 175 guests. It is fully accessible via both a ramp and chair lift, with an accessible washroom on the same level as the sanctuary. It also has several optional amenities that can be provided with advance notice including:
- A simple audio system
- A basic video and data projector (can connect to any major laptop), great for PowerPoint or simple videos
- Two large candelabras for the front of the sanctuary, and individual candelabras for every 2nd pew
Please contact Rev. David Mitchell for inquiries.
Looking for an affordable venue to host your next meeting, workshop or event?
Union United Church has space available for small and mid-sized groups (up to 75 at tables, or 90 with chairs only)
- a large, below grade open space with a small stage
- lots of available chairs, tables, tablecloths, cutlery, plates, bowls, cups, etc.
- a smaller, separate area for break-out groups or for children to play
- a large, bright kitchen with multiple sinks, stoves, and refrigerators
Catering services are available from the Union ladies for small groups. For larger groups we would be happy to refer you to a local company.
Please contact us for more information.